PREORDER: Curd Fest 2023 Tickets
CURD FEST PRE-ORDER TICKET SALES CLOSE THURSDAY 6/15
$12 PREORDER* $15 AT THE DOOR
Ages 12 and under are FREE
Join us on Saturday, June 17, 2023, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. for our fifth annual Curd Fest!
We are full-steam-ahead for our biggest Curd Fest yet. We have more food, drink**, music, and fun planned than ever before!
Enjoy the day strolling and shopping or having a drink and dancing. Watch the return of Celebrity Milking Competition, our afternoon crew harvest hundreds of pounds of milk from our dairy herd, and squeeze a calf at Cow Camp. Sign up for our newsletter for the opportunity to bottle feed our calves. Of course, fan-favorite snacks like Pan-Fried Curds and Curd Kabobs will be available and squeaky fresh.
What we know we will have:
- More bands (& two stages!)
- Food trucks like The Grandstand, Papa K's, and Peppa and Poppy's Market!
- Wine, cider and beer from Rolling Forks, Mousse Winery, Milk & Honey, and Goat Ridge Brewing!
- Ice cream from Jupiter Moon, artisan bread from Flour & Flower, iced coffee from Reality Roasters, Isadore Nuts and so many more local vendors.
- Princess Kay of the Milky Way
*Please bring your purchase receipt to the event. Tickets will be under Purchaser's name.
**All guests wanting to drink alcoholic beverages will be carded for their age at the gate and given a wristband